Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Part 1.....getting ready for Christmas...

I am going to be posting a TON of pics from the holidays...but will try to spit them into several posts so it is tolerable to blog, lol. I don't know how people create these long posts daily. Maybe nobody even reads my blog, so it is more for me!!!

Connor made this at school- it is just so cute! The poem attached talks about how small his hand was this year, and in future years we'll remember how tiny he was this Christmas...aww!



Connor LOVED messing with the tree, but wasn't too much of a problem this year....most of the ornaments were not breakable, so it was fine for him to remove them..

We got a new tree this year- a prelit in only 3 pieces. So much easier than my other one. I figured out how to finally get a pic with the lights showing up. I'm sort of slow with photography.



I got this shirt on etsy.com for Connor- why have kids if you can't put them in little monogrammed shirts?????


This is the best family shot we could get.......Patrick and I were about to head out to my work Christmas party.....





I did actually do some baking this year..........

Sugar cookies with m&m's



Peanutbutter balls!




Rolo turtles...





No comments: