Monday, October 6, 2008

More belly pics.......

29 weeks

30 weeks,
31 weeks!!

So we are now in the single digits (number of weeks left) and things are going pretty well. I had a growth scan a week and a half ago and the baby was 3# and 3 oz at that point, which was about 50th percentile for his age, so that was just perfect. I've had a lot of trouble with pregnancy-induced-hypertension, which means I go to the doctor very frequently and i get to start my weekly non-stress tests this week. But overall things are great!


5 comments:

Carrie said...

Ugh, NSTs. I'm SO not looking forward to doing those again. They're not bad, just time-consuming. Ethan would never wake up for them, so they always had to buzz him. Poor kid.

You look great- and it looks like you've had good baby showers! Good luck with the last few weeks!

Southern Wife said...

Mary, I'm amazed at your precious little baby tummy. At 31 weeks I looked like I was 9 months pregnant with twins!! You are a beautiful pregnant woman and I'm so glad things are going well!

mary said...

Yeah, i'm hoping that I don't have to do them more than once a week- a couple of weeks ago they mentioned TWICE a week.

Nicole said...

I'm so excited for you! And I hope you are able to relax some.

Jenny said...

You look great, Mary!!!!! Sorry about the hypertension though.