Saturday, September 6, 2008

The name game.......

So we are faced with actually narrowing down names for the baby....which has been interesting. Our last name is pretty common, so it makes it harder b/c I don't really want him to have the same name as somebody else in his school or even his class......And to make it more difficult, several of my favorite names are in the top names of the last few years. So even though I Love them, I don't want to use them b/c they are so common.

I have found some interesting websites......


Type in the names you like, and they will choose names based on what you already like:
www.nymbler.com

Pronounciation of names in an irish accent, and a story about the origin of each:
www.babynamesofireland.com

So have fun on these websites, and while we welcome suggestions, we're not sharing the name we ultimately choose until AFTER he arrives. Don't worry- if the ultrasound was wrong (which I don't think it was :) we already have a girl name!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't wait to find out the name after he arrives! I'll see you at your shower in a few weeks!

Interesting websites