Another week down! I had another doctor's appointment this morning and it went fine. We were sort of nervous b/c i was seeing the most conservative doctor of the practice and last time i saw him, he wanted to put me in the hospital for my blood pressure!!!! Today was a pretty quiet visit, although it took a long, long time. They tried to do the non-stress test when we got there, but the baby was being much too active to keep him on the monitor, so we ended up just having an ultrasound study. However, there were three people ahead of me waiting for anatomy ultrasounds, so we had to wait a while. Everything looked good on the tests, and my blood pressure was actually normal after resting for a while, which was amazing so it ended on a good note. I'll be back again Monday and then I see the high risk OB on Thursday (37weeks) for another ultrasound to follow his growth. Then we'll go from there and I will probably get induced at that point if his growth is still the same.
I think we are going to cancel my hospital tour b/c i get a really bad headache if I stand for any amount of time now and i know it isn't good for either of us. So for all my coworkers, if you see my husband standing around looking lost in a week or two, please direct him appropriately!!!!