Wednesday, July 23, 2008

End of the Year Party

I'm finally posting some late pictures....but hey, better late than never, right?
Anyway, so the final event of residency for the third years is our end of the year party at Furman- where we plan a huge skit/roast to honor/make fun of all of our grads. This year was no exception- I think it was the funniest so far in my years here!
Jess, Matt and Jen

Patrick and I during dinner


Our first year- soon to be second year class!!!


My awesome class of second years! Hard to believe we only have one year left!


Jess and I (and Baby Coles- don't worry, I won't hold our baby like this!)



All together after the skit


Sarah and I during the skit playing Angie and Melissa


Not the best picture, but our graduating third years!

The culmination of our residency competion....of course the winner is the "House of Nelson"


No comments: