Wednesday, June 6, 2007

La clinica......

1. My friend Dr. I. had a patient named MyPreciousLittleLamb Seriously, that was the child's name on the chart....when she walked into the room she said "And what do you call her" The woman looked at her like she was the idiot.

2. My friend Dr. J had a 15 year old for a checkup, she asked "Are you/have you been sexually active?" he said "i'm not sure what you mean- I have a 10 month old- "

3. She also had a 12 year old checkup, and when she asked about family history, the mom said "we don't know- he's adopted" The boy said "what, I'm adopted??"

4. Today the parents of a 12 month old asked as I was walking out of the room "So, how much soda is ok for her to drink in a day?" Apparently my reaction was priceless per the interpreter...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes, when you deal with the public you realize how dumb people can be. I deal with it everyday on the phone!

Wow, that is quick about the shoes!

Jessica said...

And soda for a 12 month old!?!?!!?