Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Feet.......and shoes...

No post in a while...so here you go......

I just finished purchasing another pair of the world's most comfortable shoes......After another day of standing the entire day, my feet can't take any other shoes.....
My real reason for this post is to vent. I have the world's biggest feet.
Actually, not really, but at times I feel that way.
I think the first time I realized that I had big feet was in 4th grade when I realized that I could no longer wear "character" tennis shoes....
Now it is just a pain to find cute shoes....if they even make the style in my size....then somebody else has snapped up the one pair before me.....
Payless makes shoes that are actually TOO big for me, but all their shoes in my size look like they are made for cross-dressers.....seriously!
They said your feet get bigger after kids.....watch out!!!!!
(I am not suggesting at all that I am actually pregnant..just thinking ahead)
Enough wasted blogspace.......enjoy always finding cute shoes, you single digit shoe-wearers!!!!!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

i feel your pain, girl! i also often rant about finding cute pants--very difficult at 6 feet! :)

mary said...

yes...after I wrote that post I felt the same way about pant lengths...and how they should have special stores for long legged people.....they have all those petite stores!!!

Jessica said...

Umm- Us short people DO have problems finding pants too. I have to hem even the petite pants I buy! And capri's dont really work b/c they are too short.