Tuesday, March 16, 2010

our recent purchase.....

We have going back and forth about buying an elliptical machine forever! Seriously!
We finally broke down this past weekend and gave in. Both Patrick and I have always really loved doing this machine at the gym. When we lived at the apartment complex, we used it frequently at the little "fitness center" and I used to do it all the time at the gym. Since we've moved (and basically before that ) we're both out of shape, and know we need to recommit. Walking with the stroller is something we enjoy, but it just isn't enough.



Here it is! A Sole Elliptical machine- it took me HOURS to assemble it Sunday, but we were able to get it completed and we have both done 2 workouts so far. It is nice to be able to use it at night after Connor goes to bed and watch tv.


Thanks to our big bedroom, it fits fine in the corner of our room. So far I love it! (well, I would love sitting on my butt even more , but this is a close second).

No comments: