So my friend Jessica tagged me to post 10 random facts, habits, goals or quirks about myself....At the end I have tagged the lucky few to post their own top ten!
1. I am very loud. So loud in fact, that I was accused of messing up the dictation line at work b/c they thought it was a prank. When I am tired, upset, excited or speaking through a translator I only become louder. Clearly I didn't get the whole "inside voice thing"
2. I have horrible vision. I'm just glad I can still get contacts. My vision is so bad that they can't correct it perfectly- seriously.
3. If I didn't have my current career- I would be either a personal trainer or a nutritionist, or a child life specialist...unfortunately i have trapped myself into working 90 hours a week and thinking that working 14 days straight is "normal".
4. The first three letters of both my first and last name are M-A-R. weird.
5. I don't really watch network TV other than the Biggest Loser. I don't really have time or care about any shows that require me to pay attention to the storyline. So if you are talking about the latest episode of "Lost" , I'm literally lost.
6. I love to bake desserts but I really don't care to cook.
7 . I let my clothes build up until I have nothing to wear, then I wash them all, but don't have time to put them away, so they end up in the guest bedroom. This has become a vicious cycle during the last three months with PICU-Wards-Wards back to back. I need a normal schedule. Or a maid.
8. I have to have at least two different kinds of shampoo in my shower at all times. i'm not really picky about the brand, one of them has to be for extra moisturizing, and the other is for deep cleaning.
9. I love coupon clipping. If i had time we would save even more, but I really get excited when we get $10 off our total at the store.
10. I recently finished couch to 5K and now can run at least 30 minutes at a time with minimal suffering. Hopefully this will continue to improve. This accomplishment is all thanks to my ipod. I That was the best christmas present ever!
So now for the tagging:
(I was tagged on myspace, so I'm posting it on both and you can respond however you like)
1. Lynne T.
2. Annie M.
3. Amber G.
4. Whitney M.
5. Gina H.
6. Wendy M.
7. Amanda H.
8. Chad C.
9. Matt W (you two are being re-tagged)
10. Melissa B.