Sunday, July 29, 2007

Weekend...

I finally used my mixer! I've only had it for a week, but i've been planning to break it in this weekend and so I did. I made blueberry streusel muffins...courtesy of my Betty Crocker Cookbook. Of course, being muffins, it didn't really require that I use the mixer, but why not? You can't see it in the picture, but they were jam-packed with blueberries- love the berry sales right now!


Saturday night we went to Saskatoon for a belated birthday dinner! It was delish! We shared the appetizer sampler including buffalo filet. Patrick had the ny strip with blue cheese (voted best in the upstate for 5 years or something like that) and I had the flaming cedar plank salmon...it comes to your table on fire. Yum! They have really good desserts there, but after all that we were too full!!!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Now I'm hungry. :) Looks like the mixer was a good gift!