Sunday, July 1, 2007

Chris and Jennell are married!

We celebrated the marriage of our college friends (finally!!) this weekend in Lithia Springs. The wedding was beautiful and I got to experience my first full Catholic wedding mass....
The reception was lots of fun, and they had a dessert buffet!!!!!
Patrick, Jennell, Chris and I

Pretty cake....the couple are both PhD students in Biology

so it was fitting that they made use of all those old science books!!!!

Trust me..it is a long story.....


Jennell takes a break from dancing to dig into one of the many pies at the dessert buffet...



Sunday morning we got to go to brunch with Patrick's family at a cute cafe in Decatur called J. Christopher's. Now, we're back to reality, and I'm off to the PICU land for a month!
Happy 4th of July!

No comments: