Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Finally....some halloween pics!

Since I'm on wards this month, and q 4 call, I have an excuse for taking forever to post these pics.......Carley and Carrie hosted a fun get-together at their house the night before halloween...
Rob demonstrates his accuracy at guessing the number of candy corns...

The Pink Panther and the Detective...


MMMM......Halloween punch!


"The good, the bad and the ugly"


Matt and Kelly

Avery the Alligator

Pimp Chris and his woman Rebecca..


Second years all together

Who is bigger on top????


Delish Frankenstein Cake



Paris Hilton is out of jail!

Mary and Jess


The lovely confederate couple


Amanda and I

Dog the bounty hunter and Beth...winners of the costume contest!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your costume - too funny! I haven't been on in a while. I will try to do an update tonight.